Kitchen or Bath Remodel for Your Summerville or Charleston Home
If your home is over 10 years old, you might be looking to give your kitchen or bath a little facelift. Or you might be looking to tear them out and get a whole new look. Either way, a kitchen or bath remodel will increase the value of your home.
Kitchen or Bath Remodel Doesn’t Have to Break the Bank
Here is how we can help save you money while getting your dream kitchen and bath upgrade:
- First and foremost, we allow you to be the general contractor to save fees that otherwise would be added to the bill.
- Demolition can be time-consuming and downright dangerous if you are doing it yourself. Give us a call, and let us give you a hand or complete it for you.
- Quality is everything in a fixture. We know which names we fix most and least. We only recommend the best brands from experience. We will recommend the names in faucets and plumbing that have the best reputations.
- You purchase the product, and we will install it for you. It’s just that simple.
- Once you know which brands to look among, you can choose whatever you want from the hundreds of faucets that are available. You can shop at places like Houzz, Home Depot, and Lowe’s with or without coupons. It makes no difference to us.
- You can design the kitchen you want or go to a designer. Just show us the plans, and we will help you make them a reality.
- If you want a gas stove, we can run the gas line for you and hook everything up.
- We have trained electricians on our team, too. That’s one less service you have to line up.
- We also know reliable tradesmen that we are happy to refer to you. Whatever fits your needs is what we will give you.
To give your kitchen new functionality and beauty,
pick up a new kitchen faucet yourself;
otherwise, you can order it,
and we will pick it up for you. It’s that simple!
Give us a call for a free estimate on your
kitchen or bath remodel.
Beautify Your Kitchen and Bath
Are you looking for a fresh, new look to your kitchen or bathroom? Schedule a free estimate, and we will stop by and recommend the most durable, high-quality products in today’s market: Kohler, American Standard, Moen, and Delta. If you want to save money by purchasing the plumbing fixture yourself and having us install it, we’re fine with that. Otherwise, you can order the fixture, and we will certainly pick it up for you. It’s that simple.
If you love to cook, you need professional tools. A professional stainless steel stove is a must have for anyone who loves to cook. Let Suncoast Plumbing run your gas line and install your gas stove to keep your family safe from a gas leak. When you want it done, you want it done right!
Lighting can set the mood and affect your mood. If you are looking for a quick pick-me-up, consider improving the lighting in your living areas.
Luxurious Rain Shower Head
After a long day, you deserve a relaxing, luxurious shower. A new handheld and rain showers are all you need. Your elderly parents might benefit from a handheld shower head. Save money by picking it up yourself and having Mike install it for you.
Demolition & Cleanup
Whether you are demolishing part or all of your kitchen or bath, it can be tricky business. You could hit electricity or a water pipe behind the wall. You also might need help capping off a water pipe. Whether you are a DIY family or not, having an experienced plumber with you will be important. Give us a call. You’ll want us by your side.
Whether you want to do most of the work or none of the work yourself, when it comes to moving pipes, you want a professional. Suncoast Plumbing is willing to take care of all of your remodel needs from one part to all parts.