Kitchen and Bath Upgrades and Remodels
If your home is over 10 years old, you might be looking to give your kitchen and baths a little facelift. Or you might be looking to tear them out and get a whole new look. Either way, a kitchen remodel and a bath remodel will increase the value of your home.
If you are looking to sell your home anytime soon, you should be aware that there is a new “HGTV Effect” as realtors are now calling it. Because of the many home remodel shows on TV, buyers are looking for a home that looks like it just popped off the screen from Property Brothers or Love It or List It. You name it, if it is on HGTV, people have seen it and want it.
Well, we don’t claim to be Jonathan, Drew, Hillary, or David; however, we will help you complete your kitchen and bath upgrade as affordably as we can.
Here is how we can help save you money while getting your dream kitchen and bath upgrade:
- First and foremost, we allow you to be the general contractor to save those fees that otherwise would be added to the bill.
- Demolition can be time-consuming and downright dangerous if you are doing it yourself. Give us a call, and let us give you a hand or complete it for you.
- Quality is everything in a fixture. We will recommend the names in faucets and plumbing that have the best reputations. We know which names we fix most and least. We only recommend the best brands from experience.
- Once you know which brands to look among, you can choose whatever you want from the hundreds of faucets that are available. You can shop on Houzz, Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Amazon with or without coupons. It makes no difference to us. You purchase the product, and we will install it for you. It’s just that simple.
- You can design the kitchen you want or go to a designer. Just show us the plans, and we will help you make them a reality.
- If you want a gas stove, we can run the gas line for you and hook everything up.
- We have trained electricians on our team, too. That’s one less service you have to line up.
- We also know reliable tradesmen that we are happy to refer to you. Whatever fits your needs, that is what we will give you.
- Clogged Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen Plumbing and Gas Lines
- Commercial Restrooms and Urinals
- Faucet and Fixture Installation
- Gas Cooking Options
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Kitchen and Bath Upgrades
- Leaky Faucet And Fixture Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Any of your Plumbing needs!
Plumbing Areas Served
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
- West Ashley
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Folly Island
- James Island
- Johns Island
- Sullivan’s Island
- Daniel Island
- Isle of Palm
Top Kitchen Faucets to Choose From
Moen Arbor Motionsense Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Hands-Free Convenience
Spot Resistant Stainless Finish
Two Spray Patterns for Double the Functionality
Delta 9178-AR-DST Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Touch2O Technology
- Eliminates Leaks
- Operates manually (with handle) and with Touch2O functionality
20-inch hose reach
Light alerts you to the water’s temperature
The LED light indicates when batteries need to be replaced.
Three Finish Options
Moen Arbor High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Power Clean Spray Technology
- Pulldown Reflex System
- Heavy-Duty Spray with Power Clean
Purchase a new kitchen faucet
to give your kitchen new functionality and beauty.
Then, give us a call for free estimate and schedule your installation date.
Water & Gas Hookup
If you love to cook, you want professional tools. A professional stainless steel gas stove is a must-have for anyone who loves to cook. Let Suncoast Plumbing, LLC, run your gas line and install your gas stove to keep your family safe from a gas leak. When you want it done, you want it done right!
Sometimes all a kitchen needs for a facelift is some new lighting. If you want to update your kitchen, try looking at new lighting fixtures and call Suncoast Plumbing to install it for you. While you’re at it, check out the faucets and cabinet hardware, too.
Demolition & Cleanup
Whether you are demolishing part or all of your kitchen or bath, it can be tricky business. You could hit electricity or a water pipe behind the wall. You also might need help capping off a water pipe. Whether you are a DIY family or not, having an experienced plumber with you will be important. Give us a call. You’ll want us by your side.
Whether you want to do most of the work or none of the work yourself, when it comes to moving pipes, you want a professional. Suncoast Plumbing is willing to take care of all of your remodel needs from one part to all parts.